We can say that dried potatoes are a very good food for human health and are used a lot in daily meals. Not only is it diverse in cooking, but it also makes a healthy snack because it is low in fat. Join us to the article below to learn about the method of drying potatoes to achieve the best quality.
How to choose delicious, nutritious potatoes suitable for daily use
To be able to make delicious and nutritious dried potatoes, the first thing you have to do is choose quality potatoes. A quality potato needs to meet the following requirements:
- The shell is smooth, not scratched because if the shell has scratches, it affects the quality of the inside and bacteria is easy to penetrate.
- In addition to choosing potatoes with smooth skin, it is best to choose potatoes with convex and rough skin.
- Don’t choose sprouted potatoes. This proves that making potatoes has been left for a long time and the sprouts contain a lot of toxins that are harmful to health.
- Should choose potatoes with a higher weight than tools of the same size.
Instructions on how to make dried potatoes
Potato is a food that is used every day, so the quantity needed to serve the demand is so great that the current preservation process cannot guarantee the quality of potatoes when transporting long distances.
What are dried potatoes used for?
After being preserved by the drying method, they are very convenient for housewives to use every day to prepare delicious dishes or simply to make french fries.
Currently, dried potatoes are available on the market and you can buy and use them. But if you are worried about the quality of the product, you can refer to the DRYER mini refrigerator. Not only can you make your own dried potatoes at home, but other vegetables can still be made.
Steps to make potato chips
- First of all, choose a new type of potato, which is not sprouted, not damaged.
- Next is to peel all the skins, cut off all the eyes or protrusions on the stem of the potato. Soak potatoes in clean water to clean the potato sap to avoid darkening after drying.
- Slice the potato into thin slices about 2 to 5mm, then soak in clean water for about 10 minutes to clean the potato sap.
- Arrange all the sliced potato slices on the drying tray. It should be noted that the space field between the potatoes so that the drying temperature can circulate better, shortening the time.
- The drying temperature will be in the range of 50 to 55 degrees Celsius, and the drying time is from 8 to 10 hours. Avoid drying at too high a temperature as this will make the potatoes difficult to dry.
- After you’re done, put it in an airtight container or a plastic shoe bag to preserve it for a longer time.
Why choose SUNSAY refrigeration dryer?
SUNSAY Vietnam is one of the most prestigious brands specializing in providing a wide range of refrigeration dryers. Guaranteed genuine supply with complete accessories. To give customers peace of mind and have more confidence in our products, we have a long warranty period. Product prices are very competitive and suitable for the economic conditions of many families.
Contact method to order dryer SUNSAY
In addition to tower dryers, SUNSAY Vietnam also provides other types of dryers such as: refrigeration dryers, sublimation dryers, heat dryers, rice dryers, and horizontal dryers.
Please contact Hotline (Zalo): +84 935.995.035 or call center +84 941.108.888 or leave information in the form and we will contact you right away.