Dried mushrooms are one of the most stored foods today because it can be used in many nutritious dishes. This type of food is similar to vegetables which are rich in nutrients, add attractiveness to dishes and can improve health status. So do you know how to make dried mushrooms? Let’s find out through the article below.
What are dried mushrooms?
Vietnam is one of the countries with the hottest varieties today such as shiitake mushrooms, reishi mushrooms, straw mushrooms, etc. Not only has an abundant source of raw materials, but the dishes made from this food are extremely diverse. rich. However, preservation is always a painful topic for processing and supply units.
Mushrooms are used in daily meals because their taste is really delicious and attractive, stimulating the taste of users. Mushrooms contain a lot of nutrients and micronutrients that help increase resistance, fight viruses, and are good for the heart.
Not only that, this type of food also helps prevent cancer, which is very good for the digestive system, helps reduce blood sugar, is very good for gout patients, fights against free radicals and Oxidation, …. Therefore, regularly use mushrooms to improve your health.
However, many types of mushrooms cannot be preserved for a long time but need to be dried, such as Ganoderma lucidum, wood ear mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, …. So how can umbrellas be dried in a quality and economical way? Let’s find out together.
How to make dried mushrooms for business units
If you want to use dried mushrooms, you just need to soak them in water, then the mushrooms will return to their original state in terms of color, taste and nutritional content, which are almost intact if the drying technology is correct.
- First of all we need to wash the mushrooms, then drain the water
- You can leave the plants whole or cut them into small pieces if the mushroom body is too long and big so it will dry faster.
- If using a heat dryer, the temperature needs to be between 60 and 80 degrees Celsius, if drying at high temperature will reduce the nutritional content in mushrooms. In the first stage, you need to heat it at 80 degrees Celsius to separate the water, in the following stages, gradually lower the temperature to 70, 60 degrees to dry the mushrooms slowly, so the quality will be guaranteed. .
- Depending on how thick or thin your slices are, the drying time will vary. Usually, slices about 5mm thick, it takes about 6 to 7 hours to be hot enough.
- Mushrooms with high nutritional value such as shiitake or reishi, people will use the freeze-drying method to ensure that the nutritional content and color of the mushrooms are intact. The temperature will be in the range of 30 to 40 degrees Celsius with a drying time of 6 to 8 hours.
- After drying, put the finished product in a plastic bag or zip bag, it is best to vacuum it to preserve it longer.
Contact method to order dryer SUNSAY
In addition to tower dryers, SUNSAY Vietnam also provides other types of dryers such as: refrigeration dryers, sublimation dryers, heat dryers, rice dryers, and horizontal dryers.
Please contact Hotline (Zalo): +84 935.995.035 or call center +84 941.108.888 or leave information in the form and we will contact you right away.