Q: The cost of exporting wood chips how much is 1 ton?
A: The cost of exporting wood chips is calculated based on the production line capacity and production scale of the export woodchip factory.
Capacity of export wood chipping factories
- Wood chip factory. The capacity of 15 Tons/h is the smallest capacity in the export woodchip factory.
- Wood chipping factory for export with a capacity of 20 tons/h.
- Wood chip factory for export with a capacity of 30 tons/h.
- Woodchips factory for export with a capacity of 60 tons/h.
- Wood chip factory for export with a capacity of 90 tons/h.
- The factory produces wood chips for export with a capacity of 120 tons/h.
Types of costs to be calculated when investing in a woodchip factory for export
- Cost of imported wood materials.
- Cost of transporting raw materials from the acacia growing area to the factory.
- Cost of electricity for production and operation of the line.
- Labor costs involved in direct production.
- Fuel costs for the means of picking up wood.
- Cost of managing personnel and operating the factory system.
- Expenses for amortization of equipment, machinery, wood chipping lines, and other fixed assets.
- The cost of risk on investment flows.
- The cost of bank loans in the construction of a wood chipping factory for export.
- The cost of buying/selling intermediate goods, discounting the sale of wood and wood chips.
- Cost of transporting and exporting wood chips to the seaport or the buyer’s location.
- Many other types of expenses if any.
How much does it cost to export wood chips for 1 ton?
The cost of wood chips for export we calculate as a basic cost to create 1 ton of finished products for export at a simple production scale, excluding other costs.
- The average cost of electricity for chopping wood chips is from 10,000 to 15,000 VND per ton of wood chips.
- Cost of replacing parts and machinery: 5,000 to 10,000 VND per ton of wood chips.
- Labor cost to operate: on average from 15,000 to 20,000 VND per ton.
- Depending on the size of the investment, other costs, if included, should be included in the production cost estimate.
- Some processing units often receive processing unit prices from 50,000 VND to 100,000 VND per ton of wood chips for export.